Energize your financial future
When an employee of the electrical power industry or member of their family joins Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union (NEFCU) everything starts with a savings account. It establishes your membership, and once open, your savings account provides you access to the products and services available at NEFCU. A minimum balance of $25.00 must be deposited and maintained in your savings account to establish your ownership share in the credit union.
A Savings Account is a simple, straightforward account that earns a competitive Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
- Establishes Nebraska Energy Federal Credit Union membership.
- Minimum balance of $25.00 must be deposited and maintained.
- Dividends credited monthly.
- 24 hour access with Virtual Branch Online Account Access.
- Saving is easy with direct deposit or automatic transfers.
- Savings Insured by NCUA. Learn more about your insured funds at:
How Your Funds Are Federally Insured (PDF, 412KB)
Our savings account provide competitive rates to help the hardworking electrical power industry employees we serve, lay the building blocks for their future financial growth. You work hard for our communities, so we work hard to keep your finances in order. If you have questions about requirements for opening an account, please contact a member of our team to learn more!